Thursday, 27 September 2012

Drag marbling

I haven't been posting as much recently, been nursing a cold :( 
So for this mani I used Kiko gold rosy brown and dark chocolate with some Barry M gold foil. The gold rosy brown is one of my favourite polishes at the moment, you can see swatches of it at the bottom, it is a beige nude with a hint of gold shimmer in it. I created this look by using my dotting tool to place the dark chocolate and gold dots while the base polish was still wet, then using a needle to drag. It isn't as neat or even as I would have liked, but I was in a bit of a hurry trying to put the dots on while the polish was still wet. My favourite is the ring finger.

Natural light:


Indoor light:


Gold rosy brown:


It was a bit difficult to capture the gold shimmer in this polish as it is quite subtle but it does look great in real life. 



4 comments: