Monday, 17 September 2012

GOSH Holographic Hero

Look what I found in Superdrug today!!!!! I was unaware Gosh cosmetics were going to relaunch a holographic polish. I admired the original holographic photos that were online and had given up hope of ever owning a bottle after seeing the ridiculous prices on eBay. This was the last bottle there so I had to get it and when I got home I did a bit of research and from reading other blogs this isn't the same formula, there is a great comparison here. However for £4.99 a bottle you can't go wrong for a holographic polish. I only own one other holographic - color club worth the risqué.


After the first coat I could immediately see the holo loveliness shine through. It is a little streaky in application and does require 2 to 3 coats. Please excuse the messy application, I could barely contain my excitement! It is much more holographic than the color club I own but not as holographic as the original Gosh holographic but I am still pretty happy. Oh this one is called holographic hero #549. 





So get down to your local Superdrug (UK readers) and get it while you can, hopefully they won't discontinue this one. As for my international readers, I shall keep my eyes peeled for this when I am next in and maybe we can arrange a polish swap :) 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I still haven't came across a bottle, but fingers crossed :D

    ReplyDelete