Sunday, 23 September 2012

Kiko, Stamping and kiddie nails

For my first choice of swatch from my Kiko haul, I decided to use the camouflage green, it seems like an appropriate autumn colour. The application of the polish is smooth with two coats giving good coverage. I then stamped the shattered glass image using BM-208 with Barry M silver foil. 



While I was home, I painted my two little sisters nails, they were easily pleased as my Mum doesn't really let them wear polish yet. I painted little red hearts on the pink nails and stamped lilac silver stars on the purple nails. I was hoping to show you my other sister's nails, but she is too fussy and I gave up (no doubt she will call me to moan after reading this :p)




On a side note, I have noticed my photo's are not appearing in the blogger home feed, I am not sure why this is happening, has anyone else had this problem? It could be because I was blogging from my iPad and using the Picasa Web album rather than uploading them directly. I don't seem to have that problem if I blog from my laptop. 

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely shiny green! The stamping compliments it so well. I haven't stamped in ages, I really must get the stamping plates out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that green colour, and the stamping is perfect for it. :D

    Also, cute kiddie nails. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour. The stamp looks awesome on top

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your nails look good :) your lucky sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the manis, that green is so nice! I'm no help with the picture issue as I've just started using google reader, but they're showing up on there :]

    ReplyDelete