Sunday, 21 October 2012

Glitter and gradient

Today I have a dusky pink and grey gradient with glitter on top. I used Kiko 375 and 328 for the gradient. I went to Boots the other day and got myself a couple of the new Barry M Gelly paint, they had a 3 for 2 offer so I got one of their new glitters too. A lot of them had sold out but I did manage to find Rose Quartz which has micro holographic glitter and small rose gold hexograms.






Here is the gradient before the glitter topcoat, with bits of sponge too! I hate it when that happens, but topcoat usually evens it out. The grey looks more blue with this colour combo not sure why but I think it goes well with the dusky pink.



2 comments:

  1. this looks super cute!
    I love gradients and pale colours - so you really have the perfect combo! :)

    ReplyDelete