Thursday, 18 October 2012

Louboutin nails

Apparently Christian Louboutin was inspired to paint the soles of his shoes red after seeing his assistant painting her nails red. Yay for a fellow laquerista to inspire some of the most sought after shoes. I love how high his shoes are, well for a little 5ft girl, I need all the help I can get. I am yet to own a pair, but I think if I did I would probably be too worried to wear them and get them ruined! So for now I will just stick to some nails. This is a really simple mani, so I added some gems to an accent nail and bling it up a bit. Start by painting the underneath of the nail red, this can get a bit messy and after clean up leaves a slight red stain on the fingers. Then paint nails black as normal. This would obviously work best for longer nails, however I am not a big fan of really long nails also I find it quite hard to grow them much longer than what you can see.





I like this mani just because it is so simple to do. I think maybe glitter underneath could look nice too although I think the removal would be quite hard. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this look and never hear people say how hard it is to clean up, glad to know that it is like I thought it would be!! These turned out fab and the bling totally makes this even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sophisticated. Love how the gems look :)

    ReplyDelete