Thursday, 11 October 2012

Multi-coloured stamping

One of the great things about joining the nail blogging world is when I'm feeling a little uninspired there are so many great blogs to read and different ideas to get me going again. I saw this mani by Jenni at Gold Speck Nails (check out her blog, she has lots of great nail art and best of all another fellow British blogger). She has also provided a very easy to follow tutorial here.
I used 17-Mink as my base coat and purple, green, navy blue and pink for the stamping using BM-205.



I really like the effect of the multi-coloured stamp and will definitely be using this method again so thank you Jenni :) 


4 comments:

  1. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to do this, so cool! I love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh love these! Will have to give them a go! Love the idea of using the mink background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhhh I actually squeaked a bit when I saw this post ^-^

    These look really great :D

    ReplyDelete