Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Rainbow dots


So more rainbows, this time using my dotting tool. You would think dots would be simple to do but for some reason I can't seem to get mine all equal in size. I used Gosh holographic hero as my base coat then various polishes for the rainbow dots. 



This mani was quite fun and easy to do but a little to bright compared to what I usually wear. I am a bit boring and tend to stick to neutral colours with my nails and my clothes, definitely not brave enough to buy anything neon! 


3 comments:

  1. I love the dots and the bright colours! Mind you I wear a lot of black so my nails are about the only flash of colour about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute , colorful dots!
    - saranail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so fun ^^ and bright! I wish the day here was as bright :)

    ReplyDelete