Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Assassin's Creed III

Please excuse my absence, the new Assassin's creed game came out last week and I have been playing it since. I loved the previous ones so I was really looking forward to this latest one even though they have introduced a new assassin. So far I have mixed feelings towards it, I like the new little things you can do in it like hunt and climb cliffs and although the story has had some twists some have been quite predictable.  Anyway on to the nails, I thought it only right to mark the occasion with some inspired nails. 




The thumb is a tomahawk, then the colonial flag, the assassin symbol, then the British flag, and then lastly Roman numeral three. I painted it all free hand, the assassin symbol was really difficult to get right, I had about three attempts before getting fed up and thought this would have to do. The British flag was actually the easiest to paint so will have to try that again.

Oh and here is a picture of my game with some freebies I got from going to the midnight launch at Game, I know what a geek queueing up at midnight, but it was pretty cool they had a bunch of people in costume dressed as guards with muskets and all. 


Any other Assassin's creed fans out there? What do you think of the game? Also the new black ops coming out next week so just a heads up if I go missing again :)





3 comments:

  1. So nerdy, I love it!! My hubby is a big gamer, but I don't know if he's played this one or not....I'm not a huge fan of these types of games, I loved Laura Croft and GTA, but I haven't played forever - you are making me miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe aww u should start playing again but it gets kinda addictive!

      Delete
  2. From one kinda newbie blogger to another, Welcome to the Blogging World! :0) I'm not a gamer at all, but it's cool the way you tied your mani in with the game. Nothing wrong with us tying our love of one hobby into another, is there? :) Love your blog, so far. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete