Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Barry M Ruby Glitter

I wasn't supposed to by any polishes this month (strict orders from my sister, although she did buy me some caviar type polish n beads recently). I couldn't help myself though when I went into Boots and they were doing buy one get one half price across all the make up. I picked up Barry M Ruby glitter and Amethyst glitter. I layered it over white first and was told it looked like a doughnut with icing and sprinkles, mmmm doughnuts! I then used it in a jelly sandwich, the black glitter showed up really well, the red not so much unless under bright lights to pick up some reflection. 




I currently take my photos using my iPhone just because it is so easy to sync everything up between devices, it's not so good however to get close up shots so I am beginning to contemplate whether I should use a 'proper' camera. What do you guys think? 

2 comments:

  1. I have succumbed to "proper" camera! I was using my phone for same reason, but I have to admit the pictures are much crisper despite the camera having lower megapixels. I love this polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my iPhone for my pictures, the main thing to bear in mind is the lighting, I try to take my photos in daylight with a white background otherwise they can go a bit blurred or grainy if it's in fake light (not so easy to get decent lighting now the short days are drawing in :-( ) Also do you have any photo software? I usually tweak the white balance once I've got the pictures on my PC so they are more true to actual colour.

    ReplyDelete