Friday, 30 November 2012

Green, Pink and Gold Hexagonal Glitter

I was walking past Claire's last week and noticed a 3 for 2 offer across their nail products, so I picked up a few bottles. I found this pretty glitter with light pink, green and gold hexagonal glitters and bits of small silver glitter. I decided to play around with placing the glitter rather than just brush it on. The glitter was a bit small and the patterns would have probably looked better with some of the 'glequins' from the born pretty store, will be adding that to my wish list.


Indoor light:

And here is the polish



2 comments:

  1. This is as good as glequins, I want some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for the details!
    http://sarahlounails.blogspot.com/

    Love the hex glitter!

    ReplyDelete