Friday, 30 November 2012

Laser Mani

I am not very good at using striping tape, I somehow can't manage to get it to stick properly and sometimes peel it too early and smudge the top polish. I was determined to keep at it though and having bought the new Barry M amethyst glitter decided to do a laser mani. I find this polish too bold to wear everyday so the black on top really helped tone it down. 



I really liked the final look of this mani and will keep at it with the striping tape. How do you guys use your striping tape?

2 comments:

  1. Hiya!
    I'm new to blogging and just came across your site. You've some cool nail designs so I had to follow :)

    I've a nails page on my blog and you've given me some inspiration for nail designs. Can't wait to see your next post :)

    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. being a star wars fan and science fiction writer i can't but love this! :)
    I'd really love to have you and your talent in my challange i'm currently having in my blog, and you as a blog friend ;)

    ReplyDelete