Monday, 14 January 2013

Still here!

Please excuse my lack of posting recently, I got busy over the Christmas period then started a new job in the new year, before I knew it I was out of the habit of regularly updating. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things again. I've had a few photos stored in the bank so should keep me going as soon as my nails regrow again.

Onto the nails! I did these a few months ago but think it only right to post them now, as the snow started falling here in the U.K yesterday. They are a aqua green and white gradient with silver snowflakes stamped on top.  I recently got gifted the new(ish)/latest bundle monster plates along with some dotting tools and glass files :)




I like the wintry feel to these nails but not actually enjoying the cold weather :( 
My nails are quite short here, I have recently been having a problem with breaking nails, anyone have any good tips or product recommendations? 






1 comment: